tiistai 26. kesäkuuta 2012

Thailand

I thought that i should maybe write something about my trip to Thailand, actually i made it 8 months ago, but, who cares? :D
This was my second trip to Thailand, i really love this country, i love the weather, nature and people. AND SHOPPING, everything is so cheap there!
Anywayyyyys, I was staying at Khao Lak Laguna Resort, i love that place  ^^
This time we went to Khao Sok's National Park, we spent there few nights, riding with an elephant, kayakin and eating delicious food ! The most awesome thing at there was that we took suide and i had my own room, like BIG ROOM ! own fridge, own double bed, own air conditioning.. it was luxurious  !^^

I went to Phuket with my family, we were there also few nights, and.. OH_MY_GOD... THOSE DAMN AWESOME SHOPPING CENTERS ASDFGGGHH!!! So much shoes, clothes, cute things, and so CHEAP! That was my HEAVEN <3 The Night Market was also awesome !!
but actually i don't have much pictures of my trip to Phuket.. cause.. i was so excited of shopping.. that i forgot to take pics ..xD sorry, my bad TT^TT
BUT! i have pics from Phuket's butterfly garden ^^~
Looks like a leaf.. but it's butterfly, this was kinda amazing to realize how it really looks like a dead leaf. I got mashed banana in that little cup, and that butterfly came to eat it o____O AWESOOOMEEE!! :D
Awww, look at this super adorable dog, i hope that i could take homeless animals from Thailand and bring them to Finland and give them warm place where to sleep and enough good food TT^TT There are so many homeless dogs in Thailand :( okay, i also know that, thai ppl don't like dogs so much, cause there are just too much of them, and some of them can be aggressive, but still :< or maybe i'm little bit too starry-eyed.. dunno, haha :D
I have that original derp face, but i had to put this pic cause our hotels head chef (right) was so awesome :3.. (i think that this wasn't my first time when i say the word "awesome".. xD) and i'm 165 cm, and both of these chefs were taller than me, i was like wut o.o.. <- random thought xD
Okay, i think that i should end this post before i get too excited xD I have so much photos of Thailand that i just can't put in the same post or it would be like 100 meters long xD I hope that i could travel back to Thailand as soon as possible ^^ I really love this country, and people there, are like, so nice, it seems to be that they arent never jealous, they remember always to be gratefull and happy ( that's admirable thing about thai people ! ) They don't care if someone's chubby (like me ! XD) or something, everyone on this planet are special in their own way.
"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL IN YOUR OWN WAY, BE PROUD OF IT
NEVER BELIEVE IT IF SOMEONE SAYS THAT YOU AREN'T AS GOOD AS THEM"
remember this, it's enough if you just have good heart ^^ <3

This was long post..maybe too long, but i just wanted share my memories with you, hope you enjoyed, laters!^^

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti