tiistai 26. kesäkuuta 2012

Let's help each other and have fun ~! - Interview

"derp face xD but it was 10 am so we were still tired :D XD"

So i went to Helsinki today with my friend, Asta!^^ We had lots of fun there!
 First we went to E2 Cafe, again.. xD My friend ordered bubble milk tea and i took caffe latte, it was so good!

After drinkin my morning coffee, we went shopping and doing some random stuff. After that we went to a harbor
and then we saw a boat there, it has my name on it! AWESOMEEEE!! :D

 we were also helping some british tourists :D and buying everything that looked cool :Dand in the end one woman noticed us and she did some kind of interviw with us, and writed something about us to a magazine :D We also supported few japanese by buying things that they have make with their own hands^^ We had so much fun for reallll!! ^^~ helping ppl feels so nice :D I should try it more often... xD

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti