perjantai 29. kesäkuuta 2012

Animals in my heart ♥

I thought that i could share some photos of my pets, and my friends pets, because i take care of them kinda often when they are travelling C:

Like i said in my last post, the name of my horse is Tiger ^^
Here are my pet rats, they were sleeping so cutely that i had to take a picture ^^ The dark one is called "William" and those two others are "Gaho" and "Pai" ^^
Here is my puppy, Pola ^^

Omnomnom he likes to eat, a lot :D name of this fat hors....i mean, lovely horse is Joar ^^

This cute little dog is my friends dog, her name is Nelli ^^ So cute ! <3





I actually have also two guinea pigs, but i cant really show pics of them because they are both black, so they look like black rocks... xD But anyways, here were some animals of my life ^^! <3




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti