maanantai 25. kesäkuuta 2012

E2 Cafe & Daanciing ♫

I went with my friend to Helsinki to search one coffee place! We ordered some Bubble Milk Tea, and it was sooooo delicious :3! after being there like few hours, we went Shopping little bit, the weather was absolutely fantastic and we had so much fun  !
But in the end my feet were so sore after walking many kilometers with high heels D: but anyways, i think it was worth it :D
And next morning we went to our "GORGEUS DANCE STUDIO" with Asta :D We are practising the dance of SNSD - OH and now it's finally done! Now we are only waiting little bit better weather that we could video shoot it ^^ I think that i'm gonna post it here when it's done^^
Oh yeah,  I also had to do my morning workout xD 20 kilos.. it was damn heavy! D: I know im weak.. : < haha :D


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti