perjantai 29. kesäkuuta 2012

GLORIOUS GLORIOUS !

I went today to meet my grandma, uncle and cousins^^
I actually hate "family meetings" but today i had  much fun !
After visitning my granny and uncle, i went to a big shopping mall with my mum, and oh my god... look what she bought for me:
 
 I was like : " .............. o________O............. OH MY GOD MUM I LOVEEE YOUUUUUUUUU! <33333333"
Usually my mum doesn't buy me anything, especially if it's expensive ...:D 
But yeah, after that we went together to eat something.. and that something was a Chinese&Thai food, and it was freaking delicious ! ! ! <3
On the way to my cousins place :3
 
Drinking some coffee :3
And we went to see our horses at the evening^^
I'm taking a nap xD This is how we ride in Finland ;D okay noot xD Thank god my moms horse is peaceful xD My horse would fucking drop me and kick me in da mutafuckin face xD
Here is my crazy horse.  okay noooot, it's really lovely ^^
And he's name is tiger :D .. i should paint stripes on it that the name would suit him better... xD



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti